Monday, December 3, 2007

ernieV.report/looking got a studio/1 bdrm apt. within norwalk ca.






to be worked on for presenattion tomorrow. the presentation that i am working on is a studio/1 bdrm. apartment within the norwalk vacinity. i have now started by looking under the heading of rentals/apts. located near the norwalk ca. area or within 5-7 miles. first sight came up is rent.com an ebaycompany. the name of the location is called hot-spot rentals, llc. located in long beach ca. these photos looked very good in clarity and the apartments have both studio's and 1 bdrm's. but the photos show some good clean 1 bdrm. apartment and a view of the building settings. it showed potential. as my first apt. look up on line i was happy with the location and the price range.




Here are the locations/cities that I am willing to re-locate to:







  1. Norwalk, Ca



  2. Cerritos, Ca.



  3. Long Beach



  4. Belmot-Shores



These are the general locations that I am familiar with and not too far from my schooling@ Fremont College that is located in Cerritos, Ca..



One of the weird request that i have is that the apt. is in a building wiith not more than8-12 units. The reason for this is that both my girlfriend and I are middle age and I've never had kids, so I dont want to give the appearance of a middle aged "GRUMP". For anyone out there that is curious if we are living in "SIN", no we are not we plan on getting married as soon as I finish my schooling here and also become a CLA, (certified lagal assistant).



One small additional point of information, both of us are disabled and do live on a fix income that I can and will sonn supplement after graduation and certified.



Enclosing lets just say that even though we are middle aged we like to act like we're young at heart and starting as if, "THE WHOLE WORLD IS OUR OYSTER AND WE CAN DO ANYTHING!"






http://www.rent.com/search/results/

No comments: